Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Best Low Water Pressure Shower Head - The Original Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager ©™

Fire Hydrant Spa Massager in the oil rubbed finish

Fire Pressure PowerSpray uses the exclusive Fire Hydrant Spa pulsating massage technology to deliver an amazingly refreshing shower experience. The unique spray pattern lets you adjust the height and angle of the showerhead quickly and easily. Enjoy six spray settings, from a relaxing, full-body spray to invigorating, high-pressure massage, and up to 30% more water force with Fire Hydrant Spa paten tented technology.

  • Installs in minutes
  • Anti-clog nozzles
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • 3.5 in. Dia head
I just wanted to drop the Yanks a note that I love my new showerhead that I bought from Take a Shower LLC http://www.highpressureshowers.com/spa.aspx .

This showerhead took care of my problem with low water pressure in my home. It looks great and it does its job!

Gertrude H.
London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment