Thursday, March 2, 2017

Low water pressure shower head handheld too...

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Rain Shower Handheld shower head

I found a relaxing, powerful handheld showerhead on www.amazon.comWater rates went up in August and my bill doubled. With 5 people in the home, using a 2.5 gpm shower head and water bill at $143.00, it was time for a change. I took my chance on this shower head and bought two. It was a great choice especially for $12.My water bill decreased $48. Am I bragging? Yes, buddy I am :] It only has two settings but you can still get a nice flow. Not saying it was like my 5 setting 2.5 gpm shower head but it gets the job done and saves me money. I am satisfied and my kids didn't notice a difference. You better get yours today because with reviews like this one, they might jack up the price. It is called one of the series of special showerheads specifically designed to help people with low water pressure in their homes.{Fire Hydrant Spa series}
I ordered one, received it in two days, {amazing} and had it installed. Within an hour I took my first shower. It did its relaxing job and I am very happy with my purchase.

Jon Davis
Cleveland, OH


No comments:

Post a Comment