Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" HoseYou will enjoy this handheld shower headGail M (Palm Springs, CA)
I needed a new hand held low water pressure shower head as my old one was very old and clogged. We have very hard water where I live as well as the water pressure being very low. I had a hard time finding a special low water pressure shower head at my local stores Could not find one. I went on the internet and searched the following search engines Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask.com, AOL.com, Blekko.com, Wolframalpha ,DuckDuckGo, MSN,WayBackMachine-archive.org. There were several good companies that were selling the special low water pressure shower heads but one really stood out. It was www.highpressureshowers.com. This is a company based in Naples, Florida.{Take A Shower LLC} They have won several awards in 2014, 2015 for best website, best videos on You Tube. They have the best customer service department in the country. You can actually speak to a knowledgeable ,friendly staff person. Their prices are fair and they have a very good warranty. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 78 inch Hose. When I easily hooked this up to my shower head pipe I was really impressed at the powerful water flow and velocity. This is giving me much better water flow than my old hand held unit. This truly is the best hand held shower head for low water pressure problems whether you are on a well water or city water system. I have my own personal Spa now. I have to be careful on how much I increase the flow as it now feels like I am opening up a Fire Hydrant when I turn the water on.
|
Take A Shower LLC (http://www.highpressureshowers.com/) announces this line of shower heads that are specifically designed for low water pressure in your shower. Powerful, invigorating showering is possible again. Feel like you are showering under a fire hydrant with a more powerful spa like experience.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment