Friday, January 30, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head

Low water pressure massager.
George T (Manchester, NH)
It was time to replace my old shower head in my bathroom. It was crusty, and the water coming out was little more than a trickle. I have very poor water pressure where I live so I wanted to buy one of the new specially designed shower heads I heard about from my friends. They told me not to waist my time and gas going to any hardware stores{ Home Depot, Lowes, True Value Hardware, ect.} as they did not have the new technology in stock. I went to the internet as suggested and did a search on some of the web's search engines. I tried Google, Bing, and searched for The best Low Water Pressure Shower heads takeashower I found Take A Shower LLC headquartered in Naples, Florida.Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com I Checked them out. I found just what I was looking for. I bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head. I found this priced fairly with the new low water pressure technology. The company has an excellent warranty. I easily replaced my old shower head with my new Massager, turned on the water and was really impressed with the new found powerful water flow and increased velocity.This is the best shower head for low water pressure problems. This new shower head technology should work on low water pressure, normal and high water pressure to give you an excellent shower. I feel absolutely clean and relaxed after my showers now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment