Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head
great shower head
George J (Omaha, NE)
This shower head is so good that the competition is trying to shut this company down. There is such fear in the eyes of the competition that they are doing everything to discredit this company. If you read anything negative, ignore it and realize the source. I needed a new shower head as the old one in my shower was getting old and crusty. After reviewing the videos on YouTube and Google and reviewing the public reviews I chose the Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head. I received it and easily hooked it up. When I turned it on I was really amazed at the power of the flow of the water. It really was like I turned on a Fire Hydrant. I now have my own personal Spa. Before I purchase it I have to be honest. Don't tell the owners. I looked at the shower heads in Home Depot, Lowes, and True Value Hardware. They had good shower heads but none were designed for people with low water pressure problems. I strongly encourage you to jump on www.take-a-shower.com and review their quality shower heads especially designed for low water pressure problems. You will be happy you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment