Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose

Great price for a low water pressure shower head
Debbie J (Gary, IN.)
I don't know if you have gone out and priced normal hand held shower heads lately but they are expensive. Well, there is new design technology out there now that takes low water pressure problems in the home, runs the water through a clever series of narrowing internal channels, which produces a powerful water flow through a shower head. {patent pending}The velocity of the water is great whether you are on a city or well water system. I looked around through the different stores where I live but could not find this new technology in a normal shower head or a handheld shower head. I had to go to the internet and do a search on Bing.I found a number of companies that sell "low water pressure shower heads." I did not find any company except one that talked about their new design. That one company, Take a Shower LLC, based in Naples, Florida with a website of www.highpressureshowers.com has mastered this breakthrough technology. They have videos linked to YouTube showing their shower heads in action. They have a great no risk warranty, great prices, and a customer service department that will speak to you , not a telephone recording. I ended up buying a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch Hose. As soon as I received it I found the new powerful water flow amazing. This is truly the best low water pressure technology on the market. It easily gets all the soap out of my hair and I feel completely relaxed when I leave my shower now. I understand that the latest trend is that people are replacing their old heavily restricted shower heads with this new design and are very happy with the outcome. I am encouraging all my friends to replace their old shower heads with this new technology.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment