Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 78" Hose
Better hand held shower head than my old one.
Donald Chantowski (Wallingford, CT)
I went to my local hardware store to try and find a low water pressure shower head. They only have basic shower heads that have a rating of up to the US standard of 2&1/2/ gal per minute. There were no specially designed shower heads for low water pressure problems. I ended up going on the internet and finding a company with a website of www.highpressureshowers.com. They have a great variety of the specially designed low water pressure shower heads. I ended up buying a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 78 inch dura flex hose. This handheld really increased the power of the shower's water flow. The velocity was much better also. When I now turn the shower on the water feels like I opened a Fire Hydrant. This is turning out to be the best hand held shower head for low water pressure problems. I made the right decision buying this hand held shower head.
No comments:
Post a Comment