Monday, February 9, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 78" Hose

Great hand held for the price.
Norma B (East Hartford, CT)
I was taking my time looking for a new hand held shower head for my tub. I needed to shop around because the price on quality hand held shower heads is pretty expensive. I did not find any shower heads that rocked my boat so I went on the internet. I did a search on Bing and found listings for specially designed hand held shower heads for low water pressure. I carefully went through all the companies and their websites and one really stood out. Take A Shower is found at www.highpressureshowers.com What a great idea these powerful handheld shower heads for low water pressure. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the long 78 inch hose for my bathtub. I thought that $100 for this new high pressure handheld shower head. When I received it the hand held was really easy to hook up. I turned the water on and was amazed at the new found powerful flow of water. This is the best Hand Held shower head for low water pressure. I am sure it would work for normal or high water pressure. I am going to recommend this hand held to my friends. I love to relax in my bathtub after a long day at work. I will have this for many years.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment