Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose
www.highpressureshowers.com.
Don D (Arizona)
I heard "built like a Fire Hydrant", " best shower head for low water pressure", "will increase your water pressure in your shower", Increase your velocity of water coming out of your shower head whether you are on a city or well water supply". I take all this with a grain of salt until I can see it for myself. I went on the Google search engine and looked up those terms. Right away I found www.highpressureshowers.com takeashower llc are a company that designs, produces, and sells the special shower heads for low water pressure. I ended up ordering the Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower head with the extra long 78 inch hose. Let me tell you, once I hooked it up I was impressed with this hand held shower head. All the above terms do apply. This is the best hand held shower head for low water pressure made, period!
No comments:
Post a Comment