Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose
invigorating handheld
Henderson (Iowa)
I bought this Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose from www.highpressureshowers.com. This is a great price for the quality of this hand held shower head. It looks great but it works even better. We have a low water pressure system where we live. After hooking up this hand held shower head you would never know we had low water pressure. It has a very powerful stream of water coming from it. Its like I turned on a Fire Hydrant. This is the best hand held made for the money and the best hand held shower head for low water pressure. I do not think you will find a better hand held shower head for low water pressure. This is a very good value.
No comments:
Post a Comment