Friday, February 6, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

I can count on this hand held shower head.
Jamie W (Denver, CO)
I had to replace my old hand held shower head last month due to it being damaged, dripping and not very astically appealing to the eye. A friend of mine was talking about a great company that produces special low water pressure shower heads. Their reputation is one of quality shower heads fairly priced with a whole lot of customer service. I used the following search engines to do a little research and follow through Bing.com and searched for best handheld for low water pressure in your shower. They all had quite a selection of companies but the one that really stood out was www.highpressureshowers.com they had videos on You Tube of their shower heads in action and how to adjust the water flow with them. That was helpful. My friends were right. The name of this company is Take A Shower they have developed a series of low water pressure shower heads that will increase the velocity and power of the incoming water flow whether you are on a city or well water supply. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. I was able to easily hook up my new hand held shower head. When I turned it on I was pleasantly surprised at the powerful water flow. I now really look forward to my nightly baths with my reliable, trusty, new Take A Shower LLC hand held shower head. This truly is the best shower head for low water pressure situations.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment