Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head
Best High Pressure Massage Shower Head
W Graham (Lansing, MI)
I found a website at www.highpressureshower.com that sells special low water pressure shower heads. I tried to find this locally but could not find the new shower head technology.I had to go to the internet.I was really impressed with the website and I found their return policy very fair. The price issue was very competitive also.I ended up buying a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head. This is supposed to be the latest and the best.When I installed it I was surprised at the powerful new water flow. The increase in water pressure from my old shower head was noticeable. This ended up being the best shower head for low water pressure and it is the best shower head I have ever owned. I am very happy with my purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment