Monday, February 23, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Brass Shower Head

Perfect remolding fit.
William M (Boulder, CO)
I have been working on remolding a bathroom in my home.My wife and myself have a lot of brass fixtures in our home and wanted to keep that theme.I looked into the internet search engines to find my brass shower head and found a special low water pressure shower head sold by www.highpressureshowers.com.This shower head was affordable, quality and passed the test that we also had of being a shower head that would give us a better shower because we suffer from low water pressure in our home.We ordered the Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head in Brass. This is really a work of art.This shower head turned out to be the best shower head for our low water pressure problems. The powerful water flow is convincing.I feel this 6 Jet shower head will increase the velocity of your shower whether you are on a well or city water supply system.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment