Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head
Quality throughout low water pressure shower head
Wendy H (South Dakota)
I needed a new shower head for my bathroom as part of a renovation project. I did a search for the best low water pressure shower head for high pressure shower head for low water pressure through Google.com all these search engines were very helpful and one company really stood out for their customer service, warranty, price and quality of their products. The company's name is Take A Shower LLC their website is www.highpressureshowers.com I spoke to customer service and their staff are very knowledgeable. They explained the process of their new low water pressure design. It was very clever and I am sure their shower heads will sell. I understand they have a patent pending on their design. You can see these shower heads on You Tube working. I ended up buying a work of art The Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head. This is a quality, well made, heavy special low water pressure shower head made especially for people with low water pressure problems. I easily hooked this up and was very impressed on the increased powerful water flow. It was much better than my old shower head. This is the best shower head for low water pressure problems and I am sure it would also be fine for normal or high pressure situations. I am sure I will get years of service from this shower head.
No comments:
Post a Comment