Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 78" Hose

handheld value
Andrea Brown (Naples, FL)
After doing a search on the internet I found a company that makes great low water pressure shower heads. I wanted a hand held and for a fair price I was able to buy a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with a 78 inch dura flex hose.The water flow is steady and is forceful as much as I choose. It is very easy to install and the settings are great.As soon as I turned it on I knew I made the right choice as the water pressure was much better than my old shower head. This is the best handheld shower head for low water pressure.It will easily increase the water pressure and velocity coming from your shower whether you have a well water or city water supply. Thank you www.highpressureshowers.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment