Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 78" Hose

hand held pleasure even at the lowest water pressure
Wendy Welborne (Phoenix)
I stayed at a Houston, TX motel two months ago and fell in love with a hand held shower head from www.highpressureshowers.com.It was a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head handheld with a 78 inch dura stretch hose. The showers I took there were so relaxing. I never knew I could enjoy a hand held shower head so much. I wanted to buy one for my shower at home but I was concerned that it would behave the same way as in Houston as I have real poor water pressure where I live in New Haven.My life has changed after ordering this hand held and using it for awhile. My shower head is so much more powerful now. The velocity of the shower's water comes out so much faster and is so relaxing. This is the best hand held shower head for low water pressure. I would highly recommend it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment