Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose
Quality in a hand held shower head
Nancy Brown (Wallingford,CT)
I replaced an old handheld shower head that had become clogged and worn. There was a terrible flow of water due to the poor water pressure where I live. I did a little research on Google and found www.highpressureshowers.com. They had a variety of special low water pressure hand held shower heads.I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch dura flex hose.As soon as I hooked it up I knew I had made the right choice. The water pressure was increased. The velocity of my shower's water is now able to get all the soap out of my hair and when I leave my shower I feel clean and relaxed.It is the best handheld shower head for low water pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment