Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head

Happy with my purchase.
Henry Humburger (Montreal,Canada)
I bought a massager shower head from another on line company and was not happy with it. The instructions that came with the shower head were not easy to follow and the shower head leaked once I turned it on and the water flow was still very weak. I retuned this shower head and looked on Google for a specially made shower head for low water pressure problems. I found www.highpressureshowers.com. They have an excellent variety of the special shower heads for low water pressure problems. I bought their Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head. What a difference. It was easy to install and it produced an increase in the water pressure, flow and a new powerful water stream easily got the soap out of my hair with the first shower I took with it. It is the best massager shower head for low water pressure problems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment