Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

Great handheld shower head.
Bert Weinguart (Chicago, IL)
My wife Monica requested that I find her a solution to the problem in our shower with low water pressure. I really did not know where to turn so I went onto the internet and used the Google search engine. I found a great company and had reasonable prices and a great warranty. The name of the website that I found is www.highpressureshowers.com.The handheld shower head that drew my attention was the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch dura flex hose. As soon as I hooked it up and turned it on I was impressed with the powerful water flow. The water pressure was increased to the point that I am sure my wife would get enjoyment from this new handheld low water pressure shower head. This has fixed my problem with low water pressure in the shower. I am recommending this to my friends and family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment