Take A Shower LLC (http://www.highpressureshowers.com/) announces this line of shower heads that are specifically designed for low water pressure in your shower. Powerful, invigorating showering is possible again. Feel like you are showering under a fire hydrant with a more powerful spa like experience.
Saturday, September 5, 2015
Best Shower Head for Low Water Pressure Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head
I found http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WXPGCSE and bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager shower head on www.amazon.com. This is a great website for those hard to find, new items that you hear about but have not seen advertised. These special shower heads are made to help people that suffer from low water pressure coming into their homes and showers. I received my new shower head rapidly and took my first shower. I can say I made the right choice. This little shower head creates a powerful flow of hot pulsating water that is relaxing in the shower. Phil Zaccurri (Tampa, FL)
No comments:
Post a Comment