Saturday, October 3, 2015

Low Water Pressure Solution

Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head

Can't buy these in France
Julius Wendburger (Marsa France)
The Americans have some pretty good ideas and products that have been developed for North American but have not migrated to Europe yet. One of those items is known as a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager shower head made and sold by a company from Naples, Florida with a website at www.houzz.com.They have a lineup of reasonably priced low water pressure shower heads to help people with low water pressure in their homes. I bought what is called a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager shower head from this website. I received it pretty quickly and I took my first shower. It was so relaxing as the powerful flow of hot water from my new shower head was very impressive. My wife likes it so much she has told me to buy another one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment