Last week when I was over her house both she and her husband were complaining about the plugged up showerhead in their bathroom. I found some new technology on www.amazon.com involving showerheads that are specifically built for low water pressure in a home. After reading some of the reviews I selected the Fire Hydrant Spa Hand held Massager to replace the handheld that was plugged up.
My sister had this handheld delivered to her door in two days. That is a very fast turn-around time for a mailing in this day and age. Take A Shower LLC, the maker of this showerhead did an excellent job getting the showerhead to her immediately.
Karen, {my sister} had this handheld showerhead installed in minutes and was taking the first shower with it. She was absolutely giddy with her new found power of steaming hot water coming from her showerhead. She found it very relaxing and thanked me so much on a nice Christmas present early.
No comments:
Post a Comment