Thursday, January 26, 2017

Oil Rubbed Bronze Low Water Pressure / High Pressure Shower Head Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager

The Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager in Oil Rubbed finish.

On www.highpressureshowers.com started selling their Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager with the Oil Rubbed finish. I found it on www.amazon.com and https://www.highpressureshowers.com/spa.aspx listed under Fire Hydrant Spa showerheads.
I needed a new showerhead in my bathroom so I figured out that I would order one and do one the first reviews on it.

I ordered one from Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WXPGCSE?th=1 , received it in three days and installed it immediately. What a quality, good looking showerhead! I took my first shower with it and was amazed at the immediate increase in power. The water flow was amazing with the massager unit engaged. It got me clean and relaxed.

I am so happy I am going to buy another one for myself and a great gift for my family and friends.

Herman H.
Tulsa, OK




No comments:

Post a Comment