Friday, February 17, 2017

Nailed it Hubbie!

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe HandHeld Massager Showerhead

My husband ordered me a new handheld showerhead from www.amazon.com. It was from a series of showerheads called the “Fire Hydrant series”. He got me the Deluxe Massager Handheld with the 59 inch hose.

He installed it for me and as I stand here today I find it to do its job as advertised with a powerful flow of hot, steamy pulsating water. This showerhead is well worth the money. This low water pressure increasing handheld shower head as all the following features.

Get the look of Luxury and the benefits of saving with the Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Deluxe Handheld and Showerhead in Chrome. The showerhead features a patented pressure compensating technology with 1.5 GPM flow rate that guarantees a feeling of great force while using less water. Chrome plated brass construction is durable and heavy duty.
  • 1.5 GPM pressure compensated flow provides a powerful spray force
  • Single spray function performs with wide spray coverage that is effortless and efficient
  • Chrome plated zinc body with chrome plated brass ball joint for a sleek and durable finish
  • Powerful pulsating spray helps to prevent showerhead build-up of residue from hard water and minerals
  • Meets or exceeds ANSI specification
I also found this link on how to install a new shower head on www.homedepot.com that I found so helpful.


Karen H.
Provincetown,  MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment