Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose
Easily get the soap out of your hair for low water pressure in your shower
Tammi H (Atlanta, GA)
I needed a new handheld shower head for my bathroom in my apartment. The old one was leaky, crusty and the water pressure was terrible. The landlord told me there was nothing he could do about the water pressure but he told me to go ahead and buy another hand held and he would replace it for me. I tried to find a low water pressure shower head in my local hardware store but could not find one. I went to the internet and did a search on Google. I found several pages of companies that advertised low water pressure shower heads. I screened them carefully and found www.highpressureshowers.com. They had the best reviews, best prices and best warranty. I also was able to see my shower head in action through a link with You Tube. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch Hose . My landlord replaced the old shower head for me. I watched him and it was really easy. I could have done it myself. I took my first shower with it and was amazed at the power and velocity of the water. It did feel like I turned on a Fire Hydrant. I have my own personal Spa now. Thank God I can enjoy my shower again and easily get the soap out of my long hair. This hand held shower head is the best shower head for low water pressure, normal water pressure or high water pressure. Thank you www.highpressureshowers.com. I love my new handheld.
No comments:
Post a Comment