Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Chrome Shower Head

Compared the best with all the competition.
Richard H. (Los Angles, CA)
I was looking for a quality shower head for my three showers in my home. I needed the new low water pressure shower heads that seem to be on the search engines now. I wanted quality and quality only. I spent a lot of time comparing the best shower heads made among the different companies. I did attempt to find absolute quality in my local hardware stores but I did not have any luck. I stuck with the internet. I found a company from Naples, Florida by the name of Takeashower LLC. Their website is www.take-a-shower.com. Their website has links to Google for reviews and You Tube to see the shower heads in action. The best shower head made in this entire world is from Florida USA. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Chrome Shower Head. The company's warranty is the best of the best. The price is competitive to the entire line up of specially designed ultimate low water pressure shower heads found on the internet. Saying that I felt comfortable ordering all three 8 Jet Shower Heads. I installed the shower heads easily, turned the water on and was amazed at the velocity and power of the water flow. This really is the best shower head for low water pressure problems. Given that, I can boldly say this shower head would work tremendously with normal or high water pressure also. This design is so effective I would not be surprised to see this company on wall street with a booming business. This is one example of quality, value, and this shower head should last for years. It is a well made ,heavy, beautiful class of shower head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment