Monday, January 26, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose

Newest and improved*
Wendy G (Ventura, CA)
I went to Las Vegas last month with my boyfriend for a little "R&R". We stayed at one of the nicest hotels on the strip. It was a first class deal all the way. After a long drive we were tired and wanted to relax awhile. I jumped into the shower and came across one of the nicest handheld shower heads that I have ever seen. It was a shower head with the logo of "Take A Shower LLC" When we got back home I jumped on the computer to find Take A Shower LLC. There are lots of similar company names. I looked it up on Google.com,Bing.com,and yahoo.com, Aol.com. I found the company on all four major search engines so I knew they were a popular ligaminate  company from Naples, Florida. Their website is www.take-a-shower.com. I found the website pretty easy to search and view videos on YouTube of their special low water pressure shower heads actually in use. It was very informative. They had a great customer service department and you could actually speak with a human being. I eventually bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch hose. I found this specially designed shower head for low water pressure to be the best handheld shower head for low water pressure situations. After using it after several showers I was really impressed at the powerful flow of water, whether you are on a well or city water system. Even if you have normal or high water pressure where you live this design will give you an excellent shower. You will find it very relaxing and you will feel absolutely clean.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment