Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head
One of the most beautiful shower heads.
Bill B (Jackson,Wy)
I am having the pleasure of re-doing our bathroom. The home is 15 years old and certain things need to be replaced. I must say that the shower area and the shower head were in major need of repair. We have a problem with low water pressure so I needed to find the new technology I heard about from friends. I was told to forget Lowes, Home Depot, and True Value Hardware as they do not carry the special low water pressure shower heads. I did an internet search for low water pressure shower head with Google, YouTube, MSN,Bing,Yahoo, AOL and out of all the listings one stood out among the many. A Florida company that is headquartered in Naples, Fl. Their name is Take A Shower LLC. Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com. They have the special designs that I needed. Their customer service is great. You can actually speak with a human being. They have the best warranty in the business. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head. This shower head is a work of art. It is quality made and it looks pretty snazzy in my re-done bathroom. When I turned it on I was amazed at the powerful water flow. The velocity was much better than my old shower head. It does feel like I opened up a Fire Hydrant. This shower head is the best for people with problems with low water pressure. The price I paid for this new design was very fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment