Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose

Best handheld shower head for low water pressure.
June W (Seattle, WA)
To all you young ladies. If you like to lay down and relax in the shower after a hard day I have found the hand held shower head for you. I bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch hose. This allows me to sit back and relax in the tub and easily get the soap out of my hair. It took me awhile to find a specially designed hand held shower head for low water pressure but I finally did. I searched Google, MSN, Yahoo, Bing, AOL I narrowed down the companies with the best quality and best prices and customer service. I found Take A Shower LLC. They are a business that is headquartered in Naples, Florida and their website is www.highpressureshowers.com.You can hit a link on YouTube and see their shower heads in action. I really love my new hand held shower head. The water pressure with it is much better than with my old handheld unit. You deserve a new shower head!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment