Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Brass Shower Head

The Presidential shower head.
Juan C (Miami,FL)
Doesn't the above specially designed low water pressure shower head look cool. It is a work of art. I spent some time in a Disney resort recently in Orlando. My room have this shower head in the bathroom from www.highpressureshowers.com thank you takeashower .I searched the internet's search engines for low water pressure shower heads, Google,YouTube,Bing, AOL, Yahoo, and found www.highpressureshowers.com. They have some great videos on YouTube showing their low water pressure high velocity high pressure shower heads in action. I spoke to their great customer service department with many questions. I put this powerful shower head, The Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Brass Shower Head onto the pipe easily. I turned the water on and was pleasantly surprised at the new found power and velocity of the water.It was very easy now to take a relaxing ,hot shower and for it to easily get all the soap out of my hair. When I use this shower I start signing in the shower I am so happy with my beautiful new shower head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment