Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose
New design in low water pressure shower heads.
Cheryl G (NY, NY)
I work as a seller of a major shower head company. We are not small but I cannot mention the name for obvious reasons. Even my listed name here has been changed. We had a meeting a couple weeks ago and during this meeting the bosses began talking about a Florida company named Take A Shower LLC. It appears this company is starting to corner the market with specially designed shower heads for low water pressure applications. They have developed new technology that does a great job in changing the velocity and power of a 2&1/2 gal per min. normal shower head. The word was they have a series of narrowing channels internally in their shower heads that causes this powerful flow.We understand that the competitors listed on the various search engines are buying these new special low water pressure shower heads and selling them on line as their own.My bosses are very nervous with this.They want to start designs of their own to be competitive with Take A Shower LLC. I became very curious and bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch hose on their website of www.highpressureshowers.com. I was having low water pressure problems and wanted to see for myself what they were selling. Well, let me tell you they have a winner here.The flow and velocity of these new shower heads are amazing. I think my bosses have a reason to worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment