Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 78" Hose
Amazed at the new shower head technology.
Ruanda R (San Juan, PR)
My old handheld shower head was getting pretty crusty and the water pressure where I live was not that great. A friend of mine recommended a company from Naples, Florida called Take a shower LLC. I located their web address on Google as www.highpressureshowers.com. I reviewed the comments on the different low water pressure shower heads and reviewed the videos on You Tube showing these shower heads in action.I reviewed the other companies that advertise on the internet. I compared the products and prices. I determined that www.highpressureshowers.com has the best quality shower heads and the best prices. Their warranty makes this purchase a no brainer. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the extra long 78 inch hose. I am glad I bought this handheld. I was able to easily take off the old shower head and replace it with my new low water pressure shower head.As soon as I turned the water on I was impressed at the great flow and velocity of the water. I have my own Spa. It felt like I opened up a Fire Hydrant. This is the best shower head for people that suffer with low water pressure. I imagine that if you did not have a low water pressure problem you would find this shower head would be absolutely great with normal or high pressure water flow situations. Relaxing, powerful shower head!
No comments:
Post a Comment