Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose

Relaxing handheld, best of the best for low water pressure in your shower head
Wayne H (Coral Springs, FL)
If you are going shopping for a new shower head, read this paragraph first. It will save you time and money. I have low water pressure where I live. There are new shower head designs now that the hardware stores (Ace Hardware) or the box stores (Home Depot and Lowes) do not have. The only place where you can buy them is on the internet through several companies. I found a great company on http://highpressureshowers.com/ They have a large variety of these specially designed shower heads and you can watch a video of them in action on YouTube or Google TakeAShower has been refining the designs of the shower heads that take the incoming water supply, no matter how little or a lot, turn the water through the internal channels of the shower head to produce a water flow that is second to none. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head with the extra long 78 inch hose. This handheld unit is great. As soon as I turned it on the water flow was much better than my old hand held shower unit.I am now happy to be able to say that when I take a shower ,I feel completely relaxed. All my muscles are relaxed and I am ready for the new day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment