Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head

Best in class 2015 low water pressure shower head old fashioned full spray
Debbie W (Lansing ,MI)
I did a careful review of all the low water pressure shower heads available. On line as well as in the retail stores such as Mardens or Lowes. To be honest with you I could not find any specially designed low water pressure shower heads in any commercial box store. The only available shower head could be found on line with the different companies that sell them. The selection process was grueling. The best of the best that gave the most information about their product was TakeaShower, a company based in Naples,Florida. Their website is www.take-a-shower.com. They had a large variety of the special best low water pressure shower heads and had videos showing them in action. The customer service people were very helpful. They explained the design of the shower heads and how the water was channeled through the specially designed chambers to produce a powerful water supply. I checked and compared the prices of the shower heads and confirmed what I thought. Take a shower LLC's prices were the fairest and best. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head. When I removed the old shower head and installed the new one the water pressure and velocity of my new shower head was impressive. I now can take a shower and feel completely clean. My muscles are relaxed after a shower with this quality new shower head design.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment