Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose

Perfect hand held and hose for the wheelchair bound.
Wilma B (London, England)
I was involved in a serious auto accident when I was a teenager. This bloke crashed into my automobile and killed my sister and paralyzed me and put me in my wheelchair for life. I do not think people realize how hard life is when you are confined like this. Taking care of the necessities of life every day is really hard. I found that I needed to replace the shower head in the bathroom of my flat. It was old and it seemed to be very clogged up with sediment. My water pressure was not that strong here so I needed to try and get a specially designed shower head for low water pressure. I ended up going on the internet and found a company that produces and designs shower heads for low water pressure. The name of their company is Take a shower LLC. Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com. They have a very large inventory of shower heads. You can watch the videos through links on their website to YouTube and see the shower heads in action. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Massager Handheld Shower Head with the long 78 inch hose.I needed this length for my situation and it is perfect. When I turned the water on I was amazed at the powerful flow. It was much better than my old handheld shower headIt really did feel like I just turned on a Fire Hydrant. I now have my own relaxing Spa and can easily get the soap out of my hair! Thank you Take A Shower LLC.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment