Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

Great for washing your pets.
Linda L. (Bonita Springs, FL)
I love my Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. I bought this beauty from www.highpressureshowers.com last month for myself. I have two cats and two dogs. Prior to this new handheld shower head I had to bring them to a pet groomer. For a wash,dry, nail trim it was a little over $100 for each animal. That is crazy. Now when its time to clean them up I take my special low water pressure handheld shower head, rise them, apply soap liberally, and a rub a dub rub a dub. Instant wash and rinse , just like a car wash. I have paid for my handheld shower head many time over now. Actually my pets love the high pressure hot water. They just lay on their backs and enjoy the bath. Thank you Take a shower LLC for your quality hand held shower head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment