Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 78" Hose
Best most powerful handheld shower head for low water pressure
Amber R (Moose Lake, ME)
Where I live I have a well water supply. The water pressure is not that great in this area. Between all the filters the water pump has to really work very hard to give me some decent water pressure for a relaxing shower. I bought a new hand held shower called the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 78 inch Hose.I bought this hand held after doing research for the new specially designed shower heads for low water pressure problems. They had links to their shower heads on You Tube and Google on their website at http://highpressureshowers.com/. Over all the competition there, I was convinced once I saw their videos and read the reviews. I easily hooked up my new hand held shower head and turned the water on. I was really surprised in the increase of the water pressure through my new hand held shower unit. This truly is the best design for low water pressure problems. Now I can take a relaxing shower and get all the soap out of my hair. It is like I now have my own personal Spa.
No comments:
Post a Comment