Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head
Heavy, quality low water pressure shower head
Benny H (Alberta , Canada)
I needed a new low water pressure shower head. I am doing well in my job and have a few extra dollars to get a quality shower head. I wanted the type that you would find in a first class hotel. I did my research and found a website that was done very well. It was http://highpressureshowers.com/. Take shower produces quality, specially designed low water pressure shower heads from the economy line right up to what I want, the ultimate low water high pressure shower head. They had video links to their line up of quality low water pressure shower heads on You Tube and Google so I got to see the shower heads working before I bought them. I ended up buying two Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Heads and the Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head for Low Water pressure. I am sure that these will last for many years. I do not purchase shower heads that much and I wanted to do this right. I did. I am very happy with my purchase. I returned everything that I bought at Home Depot, Lowes, and Amazon.com. The new shower heads were very easy to hook up and when I turned the water on the power of my new shower heads amazed me . They flow was much stronger than my old shower heads. It actually felt like I opened up a Fire Hydrant. I now have two Spas in my home and both my wife and myself are taking quality showers with a classy shower head. Thank you http://highpressureshowers.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment