Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose
Powerful shower head for low water pressure
Guy R (Gary, IN.)
I had to post a review on a shower head ,[hand held] that I just bought. I love it so much. My old shower head was crusty and did not work that well. I need the special designed shower head found on the internet only. The box stores do not have this technology yet. I found a company that has quite a collection of the specially designed shower heads that help people with water pressure problems in their homes. takeashower llc is a god! They can be found at www.take-a-shower.com. They have links to YouTube and Google+ that show their shower heads in action. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. I replaced my old shower head with this new one and was immediately impressed with the increase in power and velocity of the water. I now feel clean and my muscles are relaxed after my shower. Thank you Take A Shower LLC
No comments:
Post a Comment