Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld 59" Hose
low water flow no problem.. high pressure handheld shower head for low water pressure even on a well
Bruce W (Columbus, OH)
I have well water where I live and the water supply is not that good. I really needed a shower head that could take the water I do have ,do its magic, and give me a flow of water that I can use. The normal shower heads that you buy in the local hardware stores were not doing this for me. I did a little research and found a company that has specially designed shower heads for low water pressure. They are Take A Shower LLC in Naples, Florida. Their website is www.takea-a-shower.comtakeashower.com. They have a large variety of this specially designed shower heads. They also have great videos on YouTube and Google. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Massager Shower Head Handheld with the 59 inch dura-stretch hose. I replaced my old shower head with this new hand held shower head with this special design of internal channeling, and I was very impressed on the new technology that produced a strong water stream. I was easily able to get and feel clean after my shower. The soap residue no longer is in my hair after a shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment