Friday, January 16, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head 59" Hose

The newest design.
Wendy G (Bonita Springs, FL)
I love to shop the internet. There are so many things that are new and the ability to get the newest and best is there. I needed to replace my hand held shower head. I love to relax in the tub after a long day at work. I have low water pressure where I live. I wanted to find a new specifically designed shower head for low water pressure. I went to my local stores but had no luck. This is when the internet becomes very valuable. I searched Google, Bing, Yahoo and found www.highpressureshowers.com.They had links to the newest and best shower heads with their videos showing them in action. I was quite impressed with the selection. Their customer service was very informed and explained how the shower head increases the water pressure of the water you do have. There was new computer designs that directed water through various clever channels that produced a better water flow and velocity. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe Plaza Massager Handheld Shower Head with the 59 inch hose. Once I removed the old and installed the new I was truly impressed with the increased water flow and velocity of my shower water. I now had my own Spa in my bathroom. The flow of water now is like I opened up a Fire Hydrant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment