Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head
Great Deal for a Powerful Shower Head with massage
Gene H (Point Judith, RI)
I needed a new shower head for my shower but I wanted one that was designed to handle low water pressure. The shower head I have now does not do a good job and it is hard to wash all the soap from my hair. I went on the internet and searched Google.com, Bing.com,Yahoo.com,AOL.com. They all gave me pages of specially designed shower heads for low water pressure. There was only one company with the warranty, videos, and great customer service that was willing to answer all my questions. This company stood out among the many. It was Take a shower LLC. Their website at www.highpressureshowers.com. shows all their low water pressure shower heads in action. There is an absolutely no risk purchasing policy. Their prices are reasonable and fair. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head. I hooked this up easily and when I turned the water on I was surprised at the much better water pressure, velocity of my new shower head. This shower head is truly the best shower head for low water pressure situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment