Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Brass Shower Head

Best High Pressure all brass Presidential shower head
Gorge H (Alaska)
Are you re-doing an old bathroom? Get rid of that old styled, inadequate,leaky, crusted shower head with the new computer aided technology out there with shower heads. Don't go to Sears, Home Depot, Lowes or any local hardware stores. They will not have the special designed shower heads for low water pressure.The only place you will find them is on the internet with the new start-up companies that have their own special designs. I searched the internet through Bing.com,Yahoo.com, AOL.com, Google.com, YouTube.com where I found some pretty good companies. The one company that stands out is a Florida company that is headquartered in Naples, Florida. Their name is Take A Shower LLC, Their web address is www.highpressureshowers.com. They have a special design internally in their shower heads that uses a variety of reducing tubes that create an increased velocity and power of the flow of your existing water supply. Their customer service people are second to none. They are very knowledgeable with all aspects of shower head design, marketing, and can recommend a specific low water pressure shower head design to you.Nobody can beat their warranty. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Shower Head Brass Shower Head.This well made low water pressure shower head is the best shower head for people with low water pressure problems. When I turned mine on for the first time I was amazed at the new found power and velocity. This is the greatest shower head regardless of whether you have a problem with low water pressure, normal or even high water pressure. You will feel the water coming out and will swear you have opened up a Fire Hydrant.Take a Shower LLC has done a great job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment