Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head
Dynamic shower head
Bret W (Casper, WY)
I was going through the internet's search engines, especially Google, Bing and Yahoo when I found a great website selling the new technology for low water pressure shower heads. This company that I was drawn too is Take A Shower LLC from Naples, Florida.{www.highpressureshowers.com} Their engineers have developed new shower head technology that increases the power of 2&1/2 gal per minute shower heads whether you are on a well or city water supply. It is pretty cool the way they did this. You need to check out their website and see the videos on YouTube of the shower heads in action. I bought a Fire Hydrant Spa Massager Shower Head. I wanted the new designs in a massager shower head. I received this shower head pretty quickly and was amazed and the greater power and velocity of the water. I found it very relaxing to be able to adjust the massager on the water flow. This is the best shower head for low, normal or high pressure situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment