Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head
Great customer service
James R (Windsor, Ontario )
I needed a low water pressure shower head after vacationing at a South Florida resort that had one. What a difference in power, velocity and the feeling of clean and relaxed after showering is amazing. It seems all the 5 star resorts now have this new technology. I did a search of all the internet search engines. I searched Yahoo,Bing,Aol,DuckDuckgo,Google,MSN,ASK.com,Blekko.com,Wolframalpha, WayBackMachine-archive.org, There are some great search engines out there. They all produced full pages of the special low water pressure shower heads. I do not know why the National and local hardware stores are not stocking their shelves yet. I ended up buying a low water pressure shower head from a great Florida company know as Take a shower LLC. Their website is second to none at www.highpressureshowers.com. There are videos on YouTube that show the shower heads in action. They have one of the best customer servicing departments I have ever had the pleasure of speaking too. They are very knowledgeable about all facets of low water pressure, showers, shower head designs. They have one of the best warranties' in the business. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Symphony 4 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head. When you turn the water on with this beauty you will be amazed at the new water power and velocity that you will experience. This is a first class shower head. I really feel this is the best technology for low water pressure situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment