Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower Head
Relaxing ,quality shower head for low water pressure shower head
DDascou (Gary, IN.)
I usually do not post after buying an item. I was so pleased with my new shower head from www.highpressureshowers.com. I had to give my opinion. I bought the Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager Shower head. This was advertised as a new design in shower heads for low water pressure situations. It is great. There is quite an improvement in my old shower head. I can understand that whether you are on a well water or city water system there will be an improvement in the velocity of your water flow in your shower. This new design is great. When I easily installed it and turned it on I was amazed on the newly found water's power. I can easily get the soap out of hair now. It was like I opened up a Fire Hydrant.
No comments:
Post a Comment