Friday, January 2, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head

Ultimate shower head for low water pressure high pressure shower head
Wendy G (Bose,ID)
I always had problems with the water pressure in my home. The amount of water coming out of my kitchen faucets and shower always left a lot to be desired. We have a well water supply and before I get a larger water pump for a better shower, at the least ,I searched for a specifically designed low water pressure shower head. I looked locally but could not find anything in Lowes. I searched Google and You Tube and sure enough the search engines came through and I found a company take a shower http://highpressureshowers.com I reviewed a large selection of their specifically designed shower heads for low water pressure. They had linked a bunch of videos that showed the shower heads running on You Tube. I ended up buying a Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Satin Nickel Shower Head. When i received it and saw what I had ordered it was a work of art. The quality, weight, and design stood out. I hooked it up easily and turned the water on observing a strong flow of water like I turned a Fire Hydrant on. Amazing! Now I look forward to my powerful shower to relax my muscles , get the soap out of my hair, and renew my body for another day of work. Well worth the money!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment