Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head
Better shower head than a South Florida Resort
Norma B (East Hartford, CT)
I went to Miami last month to take a needed family vacation with my husband. We stayed at a well named resort with a beautiful pool, nice restaurants, and a very nice hotel room with a great view of the City of Miami. Everything was perfect until later on our first night when I jumped into the shower to wash up. I thought the shower head looked a little old but I paid no attention until I turned it on. We had very bad water pressure in this $200 a night room. I had a hard time getting hot water under any pressure to come out of the shower. It really was terrible. I have to admit we were a little spoiled. We replaced all the shower heads in our home around Thanksgiving with a new low water pressure shower head from Take a Shower LLC. Their web address is www.highpressureshowers.com. We looked long and hard comparing other advertised companies on the web but www.highpressureshowers.com was the best in quality ,warranty, and price. We had low water pressure in our home but after installing the new low water pressure shower heads we were immediately impressed at the increase of velocity and water pressure. At home our shower feels like we are opening a Fire Hydrant when you turn the water on. We are just spoiled. This Hotel should replace their shower heads with the shower heads from Take A Shower LLC. Check them out on YouTube. You will be impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment