Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Brass Shower Head

Guarantee to good to pass up.
Henry P (Salt Lake City, UT)
I had to replace both my shower heads in my bathrooms. I am on a well water supply system so my water pressure is not that great.I could not locally find the special low water pressure shower heads that my friends were talking about at dinner last month. I ended up going on Google with a search and found a gaggle of companies listed that sold low water pressure shower heads. It looked like I had to do some investigations. I looked at all the websites. I compared all the warranties, prices, and turn around times promised, The one website that stood out was www.highpressureshowers.com. Their website has links to YouTube and Google that can show you videos of their shower heads in action. I ended up buying the Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Brass Shower Head. I bought two of them. When I removed my old shower heads and replaced with the new two absolute beauties. These shower heads are an absolute work of art. I have never seen such quality. They are heavy, and well constructed. They will last me for years. I turned the water on and what an increase in velocity and power. It was truly the best shower head for low water pressure problems. My wife is happy, I am happy and we cannot say enough with how good they are in quality. Thank you www.highpressureshowers.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment