Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head
takeashower review best shower head for low water pressure
Dudley D (Spirit Lake, CA)
I work for an independent company that reviews internet adds, blogs, companies. I review products, company's warranties, their customer service and truthfulness in advertising. When we are done we assign a rating of one to ten. Ten being the highest. After reviewing 8 internet search engines, Google.com, Bing.com,Yahoo.com,Ask.com,AOL.com,Blekko.com,Wolframalpha.com,DuckDuckGo.com I picked just one company. The company is Take A Shower LLC, based in Naples, Fl. Their website is www.highpressureshowers.com. The first rating I did was a rating of customer Service. I contacted customer service and the staff member was very knowledgeable of the companies products. It was a pleasure to speak with her and the staff member was very professional. I rated customer service a 10. I next reviewed the companies product. I randomly picked a Fire Hydrant Spa Presidential 6 Jet Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Head. This shower head was specifically designed for low water pressure. The patent is pending on this shower head. The website had videos on their products in use on YouTube. I bought a normal 6 Jet 2&1/2 gal per min. flow rate at Sears. I then ordered the 6 Jet shower head from Take A Shower LLC. I tested the water flow and velocity of the water on both shower heads. Take a Shower LLC's shower head performed as claimed. The 6 jet was more powerful with flow and velocity. Their low water pressure claim was verified. A 10 was given. Trust in advertising was a 10. Truthfulness in advertising was a 10. This companies warranty is much better than normal I gave it a 9. The overall rating on Take A Shower LLC is a 9.5. Just about perfect. This is the highest rating in 2015 so far this year. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment